Wednesday 9 June 2010

Buttons, Buttons,Buttons

Oh my goodness this just a quick blog but I felt I had to show you guys my new aquired button collection.

Its out of this world!!!

A very kind couple who cut the ribbon to my shop waaay back in cold November have given me a sack of buttons, I have taken a few picks of a VERY small section of it. I feel the rest of the week is going to have to be dedicated to sorting buttons. Hehe Fun times =).

So expect most of my blogs to be button related as I begin to discover the wonders that this bin bag holds - now there is a sentence I never thought I would say.

If anyone sees the long searched for button in the photos I am going to up load in the next few days please do not hesitate to contact me, I will let you know if I am willing to part with it or them.

Enjoy Sarah. 

No comments: