We are looking for new and/or established artists who wish to sell their art to the general public via a High Street retail space.
So what’s in it for you?
- Access to retail space in the centre of Barnard Castle.
- A range of display options from single shelves to a dedicated room
- A complimentary artistic and creative environment to display your works
- Year round window displays
- Full-time resident staff
- Opportunity to tap into new markets and customer base
- Immediate occupancy and inclusion in Christmas window/store dressing
- Flexible short term or long term trading agreement
- Wood (e.g. Children’s toys and games)
- Glass (e.g. Painting, glass blowing, bead making)
- Fine artist (e.g. using unusual media or techniques)
- Landscapes (e.g. unusual style of working or recording information)
- Sculptors (e.g. highly detailed, quirky little pieces)
- Cake (e.g experience in making occasion cakes to compliment our wide range of edible cake decorations)
Sarah Louise Clare born in Teesdale, is a passionate, ambitious, skilled textile designer working mainly in fabrics and paper. Sarah’s main focus is to design high-end bespoke products such as wallpapers, sort furnishings, loose sketches, and water- colours for the private retail market. The wider commercial market is very much in sight and provides a major opportunity for 2011 and beyond.
Take the first step:
If you are genuinely interested in this business development opportunity then we would be delighted to explore possibilities with you. Please telephone Sarah on 01833 690855 for an informal chat, or if you would prefer then please stop by the shop during the business hours of 10am – 4pm.
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We look forward to speaking with you shortly.
Sarah Louise Clare