Tuesday 26 July 2011

A little update

Hello all, It has been a shamefully long time since I last blogged! So today whilst waiting for screens, papers, inks, and T-shirts to dry I thought I would write a quick update on what has been going on in the world of Skylarc.

To begin with I have been exceptionally busy with lots of different projects. First of all I have moved house and now have the luxury of living in a nice new little flat by the river all be it all my possessions have been moved in, I have been there a week and they are all still in boxes.

We also have a new print studio, which I may add is still full of boxes. But is bigger, and better which will have more space once I finally unpack and find a home for all of the bits I have collected over the years.

Over the next few weeks I will start photographing the progress of the new studio as at the moment it is to much of a mess to anyone's eyes. When it is all finished all my lovely customers will be able to come and have a look around and see where the magic happens, and if your adventurous enough you could even had a go.




Aside all work related things Skylarc has also agreed to take part in the Coast to Coast with The Young Entrepreneurs Trust, so over the last 3 weeks I've been cycling my little legs off in an attempt to become semi fit enough to cycle 174 miles West to East across the country. Here are a few images I have collected over the last week on my travels.


View looking down towards Barnard Castle (Barnard Castle is to the right)



A very steep hill about 1 mile long. 

Skylarc will be printing some t-shirts for team @YETrust to wear whilst cycling. We will update you soon.

No comments: