Saturday 3 July 2010

Comming soon!!! (for the July Jesters on Folksy)

Ok so I thought I would do a blog with a preview of the yummy things I have to come for the July Jesters club. I joined this club today as I found I had more time than I thought for a listing a day eek a lot of work lies ahead.

Tomorrow on my day off I plan to lounge around (hopefully in the sun fingers and toes crossed) and get a good nosey around all the shops participating in this challenge so I can blog about all the lovely things.

Here goes hope you like it......

All items can be changed for a custom design please just ask!!

http://www.folksy.com/shops/SLC












 These little broaches have little safety pins on the back to secure them to your garment, bag, or any thing else that needs brightening up.





















  

No comments: