Sunday 4 July 2010

July Jesters, the secret behind handmade!!

Ok so were letting the secret out of the bag, the new way to buy handmade is on folksy. You know you will get good quality designs at a good price, and every item you buy you know you will get quality.

Now tell me a high street store that can do that every time!

I have become part of the July Jesters this month, this means every member must try their best to list a new item every day, and in return each member promotes each other through facebook twitter personal blogs and more.

So next time your looking for a present for someone special im sure someone on folksy has something for you, or why not get a custom order.

To get you tastebuds watering take a look at my favs so far from the July Jesters. Ive gone with a birdy theme today hope it gets you inspired.



blissknits HWRdesigns
madebylolly imogensimagitation
strawberryanarchy justkjewellery



I know the first image from Bliss knits isnt bird themed, but it reminded me of a nest and I couldnt resist including it.
Each image contains a link to the sellers shop on folksy, go on give it a click and find what other treasures are hidden inside.

Thats all from me today dont forget to check out my listings too which are below....




SLC SLC
Talk to you all again soon

5 comments:

NOfkantsCurios said...

Great choices! Sophie's hat is very sex in the city! Just wish I had an occaison to wear one of her creations.

Natalie x

Sharon said...

Thanks for including my coasters/birds nest ;)

I love the colours on that cushion, and your bag is really unusual. Good luck with the rest of July!

Sharon x

Unknown said...

I know Natalie i wish i had a wedding to go to wear it!
Thanks for your two comments

Sarah
xx

noodleBubble said...

Love that cushion!

Just K Jewellery said...

thank you for choosing my pendant :)