Friday 4 March 2011

Competition

Our First Competition:

We have been so busy designing away we didn't even notice our twittering were becoming even more popular, this is criminal so for our crimes we have decided to reward your much appreciated loyalty with a competition.

It's out first!!! So I picked my most loved product I have for sale in my boutique at the minute.
I picked this mug and mug warmer as although summer is on the horizon, those cold old mornings are still around and I always burn my fingers on my cup of tea on a morning....... until I invented my happy helper the mug warmer....... Now my tea stays longer for warmer even for the length of time I forget about it and my fingers are no longer burned.

To win this quirky hand knitted mug, and mug warmer complete with presentation box,
all you have to do is Follow me on this blog and leave a comment and let me know what else you would like to see from Skylarc.

Don't forget about our twitter account : @skylarctextiles 


New branded business cards coming soon watch this space :)

Good luck!!!!

No comments: